As part of the Industrial-Attachment (IA) partner, AnchorStream administers the Industry Academic Collaboration Program (IACP). Funded by the head office, AnchorStream is designed to leverage the full capacity of higher institute’s publicly in order to help knowledge-based potential projects work out with talented students, trainees and candidates. We create jobs and produce finalized commercial products with our innovative mind: win-win is our final aim in this collaboration.
Under IACP, AnchorStream offers a suite of programs and services that are responsive, flexible and adaptive to change, serving researchers, students and high-potential trainee who have strong potential for commercial success.
Through IACP, AnchorStream is committed to:
- Building a flexible knowledge-based and technological-based skills transfer network for academic and public research purpose.
- Extracting more value from all provincial investments in research and innovation through effective technology transfer networks
- Leveraging the full capacity of publicly funded academic research institutions to support industry-driven commercialization activities
- Overseas Training Program (OTP)
IACP programs are divided into three main components:
- Collaborative Commercialization Programs that support industry-academic collaborations
- Entrepreneurial Talent Programs that support the development of entrepreneurial and business skills for young candidate
- Collaboration Voucher Program that connects eligible overseas sales representative and companies with research background to address challenges and improve productivity, performance and competitiveness; by selling and improving the quality from our product line.