We work with companies or their agencies to supply more than just an exhibition trailer or modular stand. We design mobile innovative environments backed up with digital techniques to engage your audience, and provide measureable ways to measure success – so you can be confident your sales, marketing, communication objectives will be met.
Our roadshow reach has a knowledgeable local understanding to ensure your exhibition truck is located in the ‘hot spots’ to maximise effectiveness.
We supply to every sector from Financial Services and Manufacturing to Charities and Technology, so if you want to catch the imagination of your customers, and engage directly with your target market – get in touch.
我們與公司或其代理機構合作，以提供更多的不僅僅是一個展覽拖車或模塊化的立場。我們設計的備份與數字技術，以吸引觀眾的移動創新的環境，並提供可測量的方法來衡量成功 – 所以你可以確信你的銷售，營銷，溝通目標將得到滿足。
我們提供從金融服務和製造每一個部門，以慈善和技術，所以如果你想趕上你的客戶的想像力，並直接與您的目標市場搞 – 取得聯繫。
AnchorStream is a provider of health care products and services to medical, dental, and veterinary office-based practitioners.
Now, more than ever, health care providers require specialized products and services to operate their practices efficiently. We offer an extensive selection of dental supplies, medical supplies, equipment, software technology, and much more.
Our portfolio of practice solutions is designed to support our customers and to successfully meet their business goals and achieve optimal patient satisfaction.
AnchorStream specializes in cost-effective ISO9001-qualified embedded hardware development solutions for customers requiring high-reliability coupled with aggressive timelines. AnchorStream has strong expertise in 32-bit microprocessor design and routing constraints with high-speed buses and complex network interfaces.
- ARM7, ARM9, ARM11, ARM Cortex-M4, ARM Cortex-A5, ARM Cortex-A8, ARM Cortex-A9, Cortex-A15, XScale, x86, ColdFire, PowerPC, Multi-core, Dual-core, and Quad-core SMP
PCB Schematic Design PCB佈局設計:
- PCB Layout Design
- Low EMI design
- Power management
- Junction temperature sensing and thermal management
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, CAN, Bluetooth, WiFi, PCIe
- Serial: UART, SPI, I2C
- Multimedia: Audio, Video, Camera
- Storage: SSD, SATA, Flash, SDRAM, SD/MMC
- UI: LCD, LVDS, HDMI, DVI, Keypad
- GPIO, A/D, D/A, and analog
Design for Manufacturability:
- Design for high volume
- Low cost design
- Production Test: electrical, functional, boundary scan
- Bed of nails design
- Mixed speed and signal technology
- High-speed digital and analog
- Low EMI/RFI design
- μBGA, fine pitch, microVia PCB technology
- High-density, multi-layer (12+), small form factor PCB
- Signal Integrity & EMI Control
- Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and Expedition PCB
- Altium Protel
- Over 20,000 part CAD library
AnchorStream has industry standard robust methodologies and has well defined application development processes that range from gathering business requirement thru deployment.
AnchorStream is confident in its employees, managers and processes that it also warrants the delivered product as appropriate. Our technical experts skilled with newer technologies and know-how on the enhanced frameworks help organizations create superior applications that enable quicker business results.
AnchorStream has several certified Project Management Professionals deployed at client site to execute projects of end-to-end nature. AnchorStream has suitably modified the project management methodology to incorporate the onsite offshore project management practices with the help of our Best Practices repository. AnchorStream uses a combination of onsite project management and optimal usage of offshore resources to provide the client seamless and transparent execution.
As part of the Industrial-Attachment (IA) partner, AnchorStream administers the Industry Academic Collaboration Program (IACP). Funded by the head office, AnchorStream is designed to leverage the full capacity of higher institute’s publicly in order to help knowledge-based potential projects work out with talented students, trainees and candidates. We create jobs and produce finalized commercial products with our innovative mind: win-win is our final aim in this collaboration.
Under IACP, AnchorStream offers a suite of programs and services that are responsive, flexible and adaptive to change, serving researchers, students and high-potential trainee who have strong potential for commercial success.
Through IACP, AnchorStream is committed to:
- Building a flexible knowledge-based and technological-based skills transfer network for academic and public research purpose.
- Extracting more value from all provincial investments in research and innovation through effective technology transfer networks
- Leveraging the full capacity of publicly funded academic research institutions to support industry-driven commercialization activities
- Overseas Training Program (OTP)
IACP programs are divided into three main components:
- Collaborative Commercialization Programs that support industry-academic collaborations
- Entrepreneurial Talent Programs that support the development of entrepreneurial and business skills for young candidate
- Collaboration Voucher Program that connects eligible overseas sales representative and companies with research background to address challenges and improve productivity, performance and competitiveness; by selling and improving the quality from our product line.